for users of www.letshire.pl
This Policy is a data protection policy within the meaning of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the EU of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: “RODO”).
I. Personal Data Controller
The Administrator of your personal data is Mrs. Kaja Stefaniak conducting business activity under the name Let’s hire Kaja Stefaniak, with registered office in Krakow, 32G/18 Przewóz Street, 30-716 Krakow, registered in the Central Register of Business Activity and Information under NIP No.: 6793208051, REGON: 387481293 (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”).
You can contact the Administrator via:
- email at: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- phone: 48 533-356-215;
- by mail at the address: Przewóz 32G/18 Street, 30-716 Kraków.
II. Principles of processing your personal data
The Controller processes your personal data respecting and based on the following principles:
- The principle of legality, i.e. on a legal basis and in accordance with applicable law;
- Principle of integrity, i.e., to the full extent necessary and fair;
- Adequacy, i.e., to the extent necessary and appropriate, in accordance with the law;
- Principle of accuracy, i.e. to ensure the accuracy of data;
- the principle of transparency, i.e. in a way that is transparent to those whose data are being processed;
- Principle of minimalism, i.e., to the extent only necessary and only for specified purposes;
- the principle of protection and security, i.e. in a way that ensures adequate security of the data and the process of processing them;
- for the time necessary for the proper functioning and processing of personal data;
III. Personal data processed by the Administrator
This document sets out the principles on which the personal data of persons who visit the website https://letshire.pl/ are processed. Thus, this concerns the processing of data directly related to the use of our website, which are so-called usage data, which for the most part remain anonymous, and personal data that result from the contact left by you using the contact form https://letshire.pl/en/contact/.
The data processed are:
- personal information:
- first and last name;
- e-mail address;
- telephone number;
- other data in the contact message;
- in terms of usage data:
- IP address;
- login location;
- server data such as time and date;
- data on the device and software on which our website is opened;
- domain data;
- information about the details of your browsing of our website;
- any other data stored in cookies.
The aforementioned data are processed by the Administrator and may be disclosed to service providers who participate in the processing taking into account the specificity of these services, among others IT support, server support, mailing system support, to the extent necessary for the proper processing and security of your personal data.
Personal data from point 1 above are the data obtained directly from you in connection with the attempted contact, they are not processed in an automated manner nor subject to profiling.
The remaining data indicated in point 2 are obtained automatically and are processed in an automated manner.
IV. Purposes and legal basis of processing
We will process your data for the following purposes:
- for contact purposes in order to reply to a message sent to us directly by e-mail or via a form on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interest in responding – Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO;
- for the purposes of archiving correspondence for possible protection and defense against claims – Article 6(1)(f) RODO.
V. Period of processing of personal data
The personal data indicated will be processed for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes of processing indicated above.
In case you provide Let’s hire with personal data in a form or an e-mail for contact purposes, Let’s hire will process this data until you request the erasure of this data or object to the processing, but also in case we consider that we have fulfilled the Administrator’s legitimate interest and the period necessary to safeguard the Administrator’s interests related to possible claims has expired.
VI. Service users’ rights
In regard to the processing of your data, you have the following rights:
- The right of access to your data – resulting from Article 15 RODO;
- The right to rectification of data – resulting from Article 16 RODO;
- The right to erasure – under the principles and in the cases specified in Article 17 of the RODO;
- The right to restrict processing – resulting from Article 18 of the RODO;
- The right to data portability – resulting from Article 20 of the RODO;
- The right to object – resulting from Article 21 of the RODO;
- The right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, i.e. to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (to the address of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw). – More information about personal data protection and lodging a complaint to the supervisory authority can be obtained from the website of the Office for Personal Data Protection: www.uodo.gov.pl.
VIII. Further information about the processing
Providing personal information when contacting us in the manner you choose, either directly or via our contact form, is entirely voluntary, but necessary to receive a response from Let’s hire.
However, with respect to usage data, often linked to cookies, there is no obligation to provide Let’s hire with such data. You may refuse to accept or delete cookies by changing the cookies settings on your web browser.