- The https://letshire.pl/ website is operated by Ms Kaja Stefaniak, conducting business under the name Let’s Hire Kaja Stefaniak, with registered office in Kraków, 32G/18 Przewóz Street, 30-716 Kraków, entered into the Central Register of Business Activity and Information under TIN no.: 6793208051, REGON: , being the Administrator of the personal data.
- The Website does not automatically collect or process any information except that contained in cookies.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files that are stored on your final device, i.e. your computer, laptop or smartphone, depending on which device you use to view the Site. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of storage on your terminal device and a unique number. You can decide how cookies are used – these settings are available in each web browser.
- Cookies are primarily for your convenience – their use significantly reduces the time it takes for a page to load on subsequent visits.
- Cookie Features:
- adjusting the content of web pages of the service to the User. They optimize the User’s navigation on the website, in particular these files allow for recognition of the device by which the website is displayed and for setting of its parameters in such a way that the navigation does not cause problems and is optimized in respect of individual needs of the User.
- allowing you to view a website that is tailored to your individual needs;
- creating statistics thanks to which the Administrator knows which content is of interest to the Users. This allows for constant improvement of the site and such a construction of content that will suit the visitors of the site.
- allowing multiple use of the login option by the User, which is much more convenient for you, as you are not forced to enter your login and password each time you move around the site and visit multiple times.
- The Site uses two main types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s terminal equipment until logging out, leaving the website or switching off the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the final device of the User for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- In many cases, software used to browse the Internet (web browser) by default allows you to store cookies on User’s end device. Users of the Website may at any time change their settings concerning cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform on their timely placement in the equipment of User of the Service. Detailed information on the possibility and the ways of using cookies are available in the settings of your software (web browser) and we encourage you to familiarize yourself with them before using the Website.
- The User may delete cookies at any time. The User may, at any time, withdraw his consent to the placement of cookies on his device and their use for the purposes specified in point 5 by changing the settings of his browser. The User of the Service may disable cookies in the following way:
- In Mozilla Firefox:
In the “Tools” menu, select “Options” and then the “Privacy” tab. The browser gives the User the option to select not to be tracked at all, or to delete individual cookies of particular sites.
- In Microsoft Internet Explorer:
In the “Tools” menu, select “Internet Options” and then the “Privacy” tab. You can use the slider to adjust the overall level of privacy or use the “Sites” button to manage the settings of individual websites.
- In Google Chrome browser:
In the menu hidden under the three horizontal dashes in the upper right corner of the browser, select “Tools” and then “Clear browsing data”. In addition to being able to clear cookies, there is a “More information” link that leads to a detailed description of the browser’s privacy features.
- In the Opera browser:
Use the “Opera” button in the upper left corner to open the menu and select “Settings” and then “Clear browsing history”. Apart from the possibility to delete already set “cookies”, there is also a button “Manage cookies” leading to more advanced options for individual sites.
- In Apple’s Safari browser:
In the “Safari” menu, select “Preferences” and there the “Privacy” tab. There you will find numerous options regarding “cookies”.
- Cookies are placed in the User’s end device and may also be used by advertisers and other partners cooperating with the Website operator. The User may, however, delete them at any time.
- More detailed information about cookies is available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the “Help” section of your web browser’s menu.
- If you are in doubt about your cookie settings, please contact the operator of your web browser.
- By using the Website without using the cookie blocker, the User agrees to the processing of data to the extent and in the manner described above and for the aforementioned purposes.