Head of Marketing #144
Our client is a leading SaaS provider of facility and access management software solutions. The company empowers the real estate industry to streamline operations, enhance efficiency, increase safety and security, and drive value for property owners, managers, and tenants. The Singu platform revolutionizes the way properties are managed by combining cloud-based technology, IoT sensors, comprehensive ESG reporting, advanced AI analytics, and building security management infrastructure. With a track record of success in over 30 countries, the company is at the forefront of the PropTech sector, paving the way for digital transformation in the real estate space.
Who are we looking for?
We are searching for an experienced and highly motivated Head of Marketing to lead our B2B SaaS Company’s International expansion efforts across the US and EU. The ideal candidate must understand how to shape communication across different market segments (SMBs, Mid-Markets, Enterprises) and support sales teams in both inbound and outbound operations with diversified customer profiles. Expertise in performance marketing, social media, and content marketing is essential for this position.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive international marketing strategy, with a focus on expanding our presence in the US/Europe across different market segments
- Lead the creation and execution of all marketing campaigns, including email, social media, short video, and content marketing initiatives that cater to the specific needs of different market segments
- Collaborate with the sales team to create and execute sales enablement materials and campaigns that support both inbound and outbound operations with diversified customer profiles
- Ensure all marketing efforts align with the company’s overall brand and messaging
- Continuously analyze and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and make data-driven decisions
- Manage and mentor a team of marketing professionals
What we offer
- B2B contract or contract of employment
- Hybrid work
- Flexible Working Hours (start between 7.30 – 10 am)
- Private medical care
- Annual Training and education budgets
- Internal training
- Initial interview with CEO.
- Interview with COO.
- Interview with Head of Sales.
To jednak nie to?
Zostaw CV - odezwiemy się do Ciebie!