UX Designer #149
do 13k PLN
Form of employment:
Our client is a leading SaaS provider of facility and access management software solutions. The company empowers the real estate industry to streamline operations, enhance efficiency, increase safety and security, and drive value for property owners, managers, and tenants. System revolutionizes the way properties are managed by combining cloud-based technology, IoT sensors, comprehensive ESG reporting, advanced AI analytics, and building security management infrastructure. With a track record of success in over 30 countries, the company is at the forefront of the PropTech sector, paving the way for digital transformation in the real estate space.
- Creating wireframes; prototypes; high-fidelity mockups
- Working with Engineers and Quality Assurance to ensure your designs are getting made accurately;
- Working with established Design Systems and creating new components
- Managing the design process, evolving and presenting ideas
- Conducting user research
- Presenting design solutions to stakeholders and fellow UX Designers, defending design decisions, and incorporating feedback into the design cycle.
- Experience in working with a complex product, for multiple platforms with different user groups (at least 2 years in UX/UI)
- Ability to articulate design decisions clearly
- Experience in working in Figma or other similar software
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Experience in working with clients from different countries.
- Experience in working in a Scrum team
Nice to have:
- Experience in implementing a design system;
- Familiarity with constraints and limitations across platforms and devices;
- Experience in working within an Agile environment
- Experience in user research
What we offer:
- B2B contract or contract of employment;
- Salary: 10 000 – 13 000 PLN;
- Hybrid work;
- Flexible Working Hours (start between 7.30 – 10 am);
- Private medical care;
- Annual Training and education budgets;
- Internal training.
- Interview with Recruiter.
- Portfolio evaluation.
- Technical interview with Team Leader.
- Interview with CTO.
But that's not it?
Leave your resume - well get back to you!