QA Engineer #126
8 - 14k PLN
Form of employment:
Our client is a company that provides services in the transportation industry, and their system enables the organization of company rides and optimizes the booking process for both customers and drivers. Using modern solutions used in the airline industry, they aim to organize passenger trips as efficiently as possible. A distinguishing feature of the company is its global reach – as many as 1165 cities around the world! In addition, our client offers approved quality of drivers and vehicles, which is ensured by a quality monitoring system and a streamlined booking process via the Internet and mobile app, as well as a seamless e-payment and billing process.
If you join us, you’ll be responsible for:
- Testing of web and mobile applications
- Checking and monitoring identified errors
- Creating and updating test scenarios
- Working with sensitive components, such as payment processing modules
- Increasing the quality of test automation
- Developing test plans and procedures
We’ll gladly partner up with you, if:
- You have at least 2 years of experience
- You are able to demonstrate your software testing skills
- You are able to create test documentation
- You are fluent in Polish and English
- You define yourself as a team player with an analytical approach and attention to detail
What else do we offer:
- Employment contract or B2B contract in PLN or EUR
- Comfortable office in the heart of Krakow (Kazimierz)
- 20-26 days of paid vacation
- Subsidized private health care
- MyKafeteria card
- Vouchers for free rides!
But that's not it?
Leave your resume - well get back to you!