QA Engineer #146
do 21k PLN
Form of employment:
Our client is a company that has been on the market for 10 years, creating IoT solutions. Their products include both smart home devices and software supporting their operation. Their latest product is a charger for electric cars. The company is currently going through a key moment of development, so we need people who will help the company continue to scale.
If you join our team, you will be responsible for:
- Running manual and automated tests (50/50) on the mobile and backend side;
- Writing automated tests and finding areas to automate for our components;
- Writing documentation;
- Actively collaborate with our international and distributed teams;
- Executing and improving test procedures and protocols to ensure the best solutions for our end users.
We are happy to cooperate if you have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a QA Engineer;
- Minimum 2 years of commercial Python experience;
- Experience in testing mobile and web applications and APIs;
- Knowledge of STLC, SDLC;
- Good knowledge of software testing methodologies;
- Experience working on Agile projects;
- Logical thinking skills;
- Fluency in English (C1).
An additional advantage will be:
- Familiarity with Flutter, Go;
- Experience in the IoT area;
- Knowledge of device testing (hardware);
- University degree in electrical/technical engineering or related field;
- Experience working with Linux,
- ISTQB certification;
- Experience with tools such as Selenium or TestRail.
The company offers:
- Employment contract or B2B;
- Stationary/hybrid work in Krakow;
- Multisport card;
- Language lessons (Norwegian and English);
- Equipment to increase comfort at work;
- Budget for learning and development;
- Being part of a non-corporate environment with laid-back, laid-back people and a short decision-making path and a short decision-making path;
- The opportunity to work on groundbreaking projects using the latest IoT technologies;
- Opportunity for advancement and professional development in a high-profile team;
- Great upskilling opportunities – opportunity to participate in many educational initiatives, meetings.
- Screen with the recruiter.
- Technical interview.
But that's not it?
Leave your resume - well get back to you!