QA Engineer #145
do 16k PLN
Form of employment:
Our client is a leading SaaS provider of facility and access management software solutions. The company empowers the real estate industry to streamline operations, enhance efficiency, increase safety and security, and drive value for property owners, managers, and tenants. System revolutionizes the way properties are managed by combining cloud-based technology, IoT sensors, comprehensive ESG reporting, advanced AI analytics, and building security management infrastructure. With a track record of success in over 30 countries, the company is at the forefront of the PropTech sector, paving the way for digital transformation in the real estate space.
As a QA Engineer, you will play a critical role in ensuring the quality and reliability of software and products. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including software developers, Business Analysts, and DevOps Engineers to identify problems and implement improvements. You will be responsible for designing and executing test plans, conducting automated testing, and collaborating with the development team to resolve issues.
- Perform automated testing to verify the functionality, usability, and performance of our software products
- Conduct regression testing to ensure that new code changes do not negatively impact existing functionality.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts to increase testing efficiency and coverage.
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience
- Maintain clear and organized test documentation, including test plans, test cases, and test results.
- Work together with Developers, Business Analysts, and DevOps Engineers to amplify and improve software
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in working with various quality assurance testing tools
- Experience in web development and testing using programming languages
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Good communication skills, also in English
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
Nice to have:
- Experience working in PPTR
What we offer
- B2B contract or contract of employment
- Paid holiday on B2B
- Hybrid work
- Flexible Working Hours (start between 7.30 – 10 am)
- Private medical care
- Annual Training and education budgets
- Internal trainings
1. Interview with the Head of Development
But that's not it?
Leave your resume - well get back to you!