Front-end Developer #127
15 - 20k PLN
Form of employment:
Contract of employment/B2B
Our client is a company that provides services in the transportation industry, and their system enables the organization of company rides and optimizes the booking process for both customers and drivers. Using modern solutions used in the airline industry, they aim to organize passenger trips as efficiently as possible. A distinguishing feature of the company is its global reach – as many as 1165 cities around the world! In addition, our client offers approved quality of drivers and vehicles, which is ensured by a quality monitoring system and a streamlined booking process via the Internet and mobile app, as well as a seamless e-payment and billing process.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Building high-performance UI and application components,
- Working closely with product and development teams to deliver both applications that target the end-user of the application (e.g., the booking process), as well as our tools that are used by drivers and fleet partners (e.g., the fleet management tool).
- Provide key feedback in the product specification process
- Conducting code reviews
We’d gladly partner up with you, if you:
- Have at least 2 years of experience working with React.js
- Are familiar with Flux design patterns (e.g. Redux)
- Are familiar with CSS preprocessors such as LESS/SASS
- Are fluent in Polish and English
- Describe yourself as a team player with an analytical approach and attention to detail
- Are experienced in creating user interfaces for responsive websites
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of testing tools (Jest, react-testing-library)
- Rendering React applications on the server side
- Knowledge of the following frameworks and tools: Webpack, jQuery, Node.js, Babel, Docker, nginx, CI/CD
What else do we offer:
- Employment contract or B2B in PLN or EUR
- Comfortable office in the heart of Cracow (Kazimierz)
- 20-26 days of paid vacation
- Subsidized private health care
- MyKafeteria card
- Vouchers for free rides!
But that's not it?
Leave your resume - well get back to you!