Python Developer #118
up to 18k PLN
Form of employment:
Contract of employment/B2B
Our client is a company that provides services in the transportation industry, and their system enables the organization of company rides and optimizes the booking process for both customers and drivers. Using modern solutions used in the airline industry, they aim to organize passenger trips as efficiently as possible. A distinguishing feature of the company is its global reach – as many as 1165 cities around the world! In addition, our client offers approved quality of drivers and vehicles, which is ensured by a quality monitoring system and a streamlined booking process via the Internet and mobile app, as well as a seamless e-payment and billing process.
If you join us, you’ll be responsible for:
- writing clean and efficient code covered by unit tests
- designing and implementing REST APIs
- integrating external services
- being an expert in your field
- conducting code reviews
- providing key feedback in the product specification process
We’ll gladly partner up with you, if:
- You have at least 2 years of experience working with Django
- You have a good knowledge of Python
- You are familiar with PostgreSQL and Git
- You are fluent in Polish and English
- You describe yourself as a team player with an analytical approach and attention to detail
- Extra points for: knowledge of AWS, Terraform, React
What else do we offer:
- Employment contract or B2B in PLN or EUR
- Comfortable office in the heart of Cracow (Kazimierz)
- 20-26 days of paid vacation
- Subsidized private health care
- MyKafeteria card
- Vouchers for free rides!
But that's not it?
Leave your resume - well get back to you!