New Business Specialist #138
Form of employment:
Our client is involved in the implementation of IT systems into manufacturing plants to improve production efficiency. Their proprietary systems of the MES, APS or CMMS class operate in top manufacturing companies in 35 countries around the world.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Prospecting for potential clients,
- Analyzing market needs,
- Determining strategies to reach out to new clients,
- Contacting potential clients via email and telephone,
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients,
- Collaborating with the sales team,
- Creating and maintaining a database of potential clients,
- Working with the CRM system.
What do we expect from you?
- Very good knowledge of the German language (C1/C2),
- University degree in one of the following fields: computer science, engineering, automation, marketing, sales, economics, production management,
- Experience in B2B service sales, lead generation will be a big plus,
- Knowledge of MS Office programs,
- Analytical skills, logical thinking, work organization,
- High communication and teamwork skills,
- Good knowledge of English (at least B2 level).
What do we offer?
- Form of contract of your choice (Employment Contract or B2B),
- Performance-based quarterly bonus,
- Possibility of hybrid work,
- Training budget,
- A defined development path and a supportive work environment,
- Opportunity to continuously gain knowledge and grow in the area of IT for industry,
- Laptop and phone for work,
- Team-building meetings.
- Meeting with Business Development Director.
- Meeting with the VP and CEO.
But that's not it?
Leave your resume - well get back to you!