Full-stack Developer #101
Form of employment:
Contract of employment/B2B
Our client is a company that is strongly associated with the scientific industry. They created the technology on which they are currently building all kinds of calculators, at this point more than 2000 of them have already been created. In addition to programmers, in the team you will also find scientists and specialists in various fields, doctors, mathematicians, biologists. The products they create have uses both in everyday life and in more complicated projects – from estimating the chance of losing a sock in the wash, to calculating the quantum numbers of a given electron.
Who are we looking for? You will be a great member of our team if:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the webdevelopment area,
- You know and apply good software development practices, and rules like DRY or KISS are well known to you,
- You have an analytical mind,
- You like to develop yourself and learn new things,
- You are able to search for necessary information in available sources.
What will you be involved in?
- designing and implementing new functionalities of our application,
- code testing (Jest, TestCafe, Cypress),
- support of our application’s architecture,
- cooperation with other team members.
What do we offer?
- Salary at the level of PLN 14 000 – 20 000 net on B2B or an equivalent amount under another contract,
- MultiSport card,
- Good equipment for work,
- Work in a team that loves to share knowledge,
- Time for a quality approach to work and testing.
But that's not it?
Leave your resume - well get back to you!