Full-stack Developer (React, PHP) #108
up to 16k PLN
Form of employment:
Our client is an absolute leader in the market, they create solutions to support the operations of commercial properties i.e. building complexes, logistics parks, office buildings. They create web and mobile applications that help manage such buildings. These include, for example: Guest Book, software that allows the operation of the reception desk, software that allows the control of entrances and exits in logistics parks, or software through which tenants can report defects. The platform is very technologically advanced, so we are looking for people who care about the quality of the code created and are motivated to learn.
If you join the company, you’ll be responsible for:
- creating new system functionalities, mainly based on PHP (Phalcon),
- co-developing the front-end layer of the application (React),
- working with the best tools and processes (code review, automated tests, CI/CD),
- supporting the team with your knowledge,
- software testing,
- cooperation with other departments of the company.
We’ll be glad to partner up, if you:
- know PHP and one of the frameworks very well (we do not require knowledge of the Phalcon framework),
- have some experience with React and you want to develop in this direction,
- have at least 2 years of commercial experience in the web-development area,
- have a performance-focused approach and security is important,
- are independent in your work, but also not afraid to ask for help,
- have the ability to solve complex problems.
What do we offer?
- B2B contract
- work in an experienced and willing to share knowledge team,
- flexible working hours,
- MultiSport card,
- health care,
- training budget,
- English lessons,
- work in a modern office in the Krakow Technology Park (hybrid).
But that's not it?
Leave your resume - well get back to you!