Front-end Developer #131
up to 18k PLN
Form of employment:
Our client is an absolute leader in the market, they create solutions to support the operations of commercial properties i.e. building complexes, logistics parks, office buildings. They create web and mobile applications that help manage such buildings. These include, for example: Guest Book, software that allows the operation of the reception desk, software that allows the control of entrances and exits in logistics parks, or software through which tenants can report defects. The platform is very technologically advanced, so we are looking for people who care about the quality of the code they create and are motivated to learn.
Techstack: React, Postgres, MongoDB, CI/CD, Git
What kind of responsibilities are you going to have?
- creating new functionalities of the system based on React,
- co-developing the front-end layer of the application,
- working on various modules of the application as independent projects, in cooperation with the rest of the team,
- participation in the technical decision-making process (selection of solutions, libraries, shaping conventions),
- working with the best tools and processes (code review, automated tests, continuous integration, security audits),
- software testing.
We’ll gladly partnter up with you, if:
- you are very familiar with React,
- you have at least 2 years of commercial experience in the web-development area,
- a performance and security oriented approach is important to you,
- you are independent in your work,
- you have the ability to solve complex problems,
- you have experience with PHP – bonus points!
- B2B contract,
- experienced and friendly team,
- modern office in Krakow Technology Park,
- flexible working hours,
- multisport card, English lessons in the office,
- health care,
- training budget,
- participation in projects on an international scale.
But that's not it?
Leave your resume - well get back to you!