Flutter Developer #111
Form of employment:
Our client is a leading SaaS provider of facility and access management software solutions. The company empowers the real estate industry to streamline operations, enhance efficiency, increase safety and security, and drive value for property owners, managers, and tenants. System revolutionizes the way properties are managed by combining cloud-based technology, IoT sensors, comprehensive ESG reporting, advanced AI analytics, and building security management infrastructure. With a track record of success in over 30 countries, the company is at the forefront of the PropTech sector, paving the way for digital transformation in the real estate space.
- You will join the mobile team, which is responsible for creating a mobile application from “0”,
- creating new functionalities of the system, based on Flutter
- participation in the design of the application architecture,
- working with the best tools and processes (code review, automated tests, continuous integration, security audits),
- supporting the rest of the team on the project,
- testing the software,
- cooperation with other departments of the company.
- you have at least 2 years of experience working with Flutter technology,
- you have worked in a Scrum team,
- a performance-oriented and safety-oriented approach is important to you,
- you are independent in your work, but also not afraid to ask for help,
- you have the ability to solve complex problems.
- You know English (B2)
What the company offers:
- B2B contract or employment contract
- paid vacation
- paid sick days
- modern office in Krakow Technology Park,
- flexible working hours,
- multisport card, English lessons in the office,
- health care,
- training budget,
But that's not it?
Leave your resume - well get back to you!