Financial Lead #147
do 16k PLN
Form of employment:
Our client is a leading SaaS provider of facility and access management software solutions. The company empowers the real estate industry to streamline operations, enhance efficiency, increase safety and security, and drive value for property owners, managers, and tenants. System revolutionizes the way properties are managed by combining cloud-based technology, IoT sensors, comprehensive ESG reporting, advanced AI analytics, and building security management infrastructure. With a track record of success in over 30 countries, the company is at the forefront of the PropTech sector, paving the way for digital transformation in the real estate space.
- The Finance lead will be responsible for directing the financial reporting for internal and external accounting, investor reporting, and budgeting, as well as supporting the management to achieve targets in line with company strategy and goals.
- The role requires an understanding of international accounting principles (HQ in Krakow, Poland, Holding Company based in Luxemburg), controlling, and strategic finance.
- The Finance Lead will serve as a business partner for the Management team with a path to a CFO role.
- This role will work closely with the Administration team to control and ensure timely and accurate finance processes, billing, and accounting activities. All accounting activities are outsourced.
- Coordinating the preparation of financial statements, financial analysis, management reporting, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Set direction of financial systems and processes in a B2B SaaS business to continually seek to improve financial processes and operational effectiveness.
- Ensure that business practices comply with policies and highlight areas of risk.
- Make decisions and approvals for finance decisions.
- Review company financial reports and cost structures to find efficiencies and cost reductions.
- Work with management to lead the development of the Annual Operating Plan and Strategic Business Plan.
- Complete and analyze various reports focusing on monthly P&L with analysis to identify variances against plans, SaaS metrics, cash flow forecasting, etc.
- Own the relationship with external vendors (accounting firms, Holding Company Administrator, etc.)
- Past experience as a Controller, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Analyze market trends to find opportunities for expansion and improvements, etc.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, preferably with a background as a financial controller in a B2B SaaS;
- Leads analysis and interpretation of operational and financial/accounting data to explain variations and trends in relation to previous periods, forecasts and budgets;
- Track record of developing and documenting business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls;
- Knowledgable on all accounting standards and policies;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office;
- Organized team player;
- Able to plan and manage time effectively;
- Has experience working in Agile setup or with cross-functional teams.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate complex financial concepts and align stakeholders on decisions and understanding of the company’s financial position;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and experienced with financial / accounting software and data extraction/visualization;
- Utilizes team collaboration to create innovative solutions efficiently;
- Strong English language skills, both verbal and written (min. B2).
What we offer:
- B2B contract or contract of employment;
- Salary: 14 000 – 16 000 PLN;
- Hybrid work;
- Flexible Working Hours (start between 7.30 – 10 am);
- Private medical care;
- Annual Training and education budgets;
- Internal training.
- Interview with CEO and Head of Administration.
But that's not it?
Leave your resume - well get back to you!