DevOps Engineer #148
Form of employment:
Our client is a company that has been on the market for 10 years, creating IoT solutions. Their products include both smart home devices and software supporting their operation. Their latest product is a charger for electric cars. The company is currently going through a key moment of development, so we need people who will help the company continue to scale.
As a Devops Engineer you will be part of 6 people DevOps Team which is responsible for building and developing all IoT solutions. You will be helping maintain and grow the infrastructure, CI/CD and monitoring processes.
- Designing and automating the CI/CD process
- Working on performance monitoring/alerting
- Performing infrastructure cost and capacity estimations
- Developing new tools for internal process improvements
- Documenting processes and tools
- Maintaining and growing the company’s infrastructure
- Performance assessment – checking how application servers behave under load and coming up with strategies to improve processing times/scale events
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- 3+ years of commercial experience with Go
- 2+ years of working experience in AWS (preferred), but any cloud services provider experience is ok (i.e. Azure, GCP)
- any commercial scripting experience (Python, Bash, Groovy)
- At least 2 years of experience working with Terraform
- Any working experience in CI/CD (Jenkins/Travis/Github Actions/CircleCI)
- Working experience in Docker
- Infrastructure provisioning (IaC)
- Infrastructure monitoring and alerting experience
- Build/deployment automation
- Proficiency in English (min. C1), both written and spoken
- A very proactive, mature and collaborative person with good interpersonal skills.
Nice to have:
- Any working experience in Datadog, Kubernetes
- Understanding scripting and using it at work
- Experience working in international, dispersed teams
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work under stress for brief periods
- Clear communication and taking responsibility
What the company offers:
- Contract of employment or B2B
- Fully remote or on-site work (we have offices in Oslo and Cracow)
- Multisport and language lessons (Norwegian and English)
- Work equipment that makes work more comfortable
- Learning and development budget
- Opportunity to work on breakthrough projects with the latest IoT technologies
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional development in a high-profile team
- Great upskilling opportunities – option to participate in multiple learning initiatives, meetups, and internal projects
But that's not it?
Leave your resume - well get back to you!