DevOps Engineer #130
16 - 28k PLN
Form of employment:
Our client is a company with strong ties to the scientific industry, they have created the technology on which they are now building all kinds of calculators, at this point more than 3,000 of them have already been created. In addition to Developers, the team includes scientists and specialists in various fields: doctors, mathematicians, biologists. The products they create have applications both in everyday life and in more complex projects – from estimating the chance of losing a sock in the wash to calculating the quantum numbers of a given electron. The calculators created by the company receive more than 20 million page views per month, and those numbers are still growing!
Tech stack: SemaphoreCI, AWS, Heroku, Docker
- Managing and optimizing CI/CD process for new and existing services to ensure deployment stability and speed
- Deploying existing applications via CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments
- Implementing automation, effective monitoring, and tools supporting the development team
- Support and work alongside a cross-functional development team in order to ship products in timely-manner
- Design and implement solutions to increase system performance, availability
- Propose, design, and implement various infrastructure/architecture solutions to optimize costs, and maintainability according to industry standards (IAC/IAAS)
- Experience in SempahoreCI or similar CI/CD automation tools
- Experience working with IAC and IAAS
- Experience in maintaining and optimizing AWS-based and Heroku-based solutions
- Experience and efficiency in SQL and Postgresql
- Knowledge and experience in containerization and docker
- Experience in writing scripts in bash and python or similar scripting languages
- Experience in managing and maintaining Cloudflare workers and CDN solutions
- Have an excellent command of English and Polish languages (at least C1 level, both speaking and writing).
- Salary at the level of 16 000 – 28 000 PLN net on B2B or an equivalent amount under another contract,
- MultiSport card,
- Good equipment for work,
- Work in a team that loves to share knowledge,
- Time for a quality approach to work and testing.
But that's not it?
Leave your resume - well get back to you!